Get Free Bi-Weekly Business Building Email Video Updates

Enter Your Email Address to be Enrolled in our Educational E-mail updates...No Spam. Ever.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Real Estate Training with Shane Sharkey



Welcome back to our video blog! I am so excited to tell you about our agent education department. We have three certified instructors in-house that really push our agents to new levels in profit and productivity. I wanted Patty Gaston, an agent here, to tell us her story.

Patty Gaston:

Before I was a real estate agent I cleaned houses for 20 years. I was the maid; I cleaned two houses everyday, five days a week for 52 weeks. When I turned 53, I decided I wanted to become a real estate agent.

When I first came to Realty Executives I felt unprofessional; I only had a high school degree. With their agent education program, though, I received marvelous training. I gained confidence and knowledge. In the first year I closed 30 transactions.

I’ve now been an agent for eight years and close 30-40 homes each year. I strongly encourage anyone who is new to real estate or anyone who may be struggling to give us a call.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment